Never settle for the easy solution. Challenges will always produce a better product and form a better designer.
With this being an “about me” section, here’s a few random things about me: I was born and raised in Florida. I have two amazing boys that make me whole. I have a love/hate relationship with running. Music is a big part of my life. I’m pretty decent in the kitchen and behind the grill. I like cold hoppy beer, so let’s get together and throw one back sometime.
2011 to present day
• Direct all facets of self-built business, including branding, marketing, business development and finances
• Design custom marketing collateral for cross-industry, high-visibility corporations and entrepreneurs
• Interface with clients to gather, assess and translate business marketing needs into sophisticated solutions
• Create visual elements, brand identities and layouts for websites, online advertisements and print materials, including stationary, brochures, pamphlets and other marketing materials
• Meet all project deadlines, adhering to tight cost and schedule requirements
• Process and deliver high-resolution spreads ready for print
→ View website
from 2007 to 2014
• Executed design of all creative marketing content for advertising across print ads, billboards, signs, menus, promotional products, T-shirts and posters
• Maintained and optimized social media accounts, engaging with consumers and partners to strengthen company reputation and broaden reach
• Instrumental in on-time, under-budget creative work for sister company, The Wicked Wheel
• Photographed, edited and laid out in-house spreads for online sales and advertising functions
Young and naive to where my passion was, I started to pursue my childhood dream of law enforcement. Obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Criminology with a minor in Underwater Crime Scene Investigations was a great accomplishment that felt good for a fleeting moment. Even though I learned a lot of new things and acquired some great skills, there was always something in me that was empty, that I didn't realize at the time was my passion for design.
advertising branding marketing print web
Anywhere and Everywhere